Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hey guys (Short post today)~ April New Anime: Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live


I'm so sorry for not blogging for like........2 months? I'm sorry! >:( I've been tumbling (ALOT not kidding) and music festival is coming up. I'm so busy and man, many things are happening all at once! I'm going to die! I'm looking forward to many great things such as anime's coming up this month, Comic Con (YAYAYAY!!!!) and the Disney Land Band trip. Ok, enough of me and my excuses, let's get down to the anime's shall we? :)

New anime's like Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 2000% and Karneval is finally out~ I'm soooooo happy!!

Uta no Prince-sama: Maji love 2000%
 
Karneval
 

Title: Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live
Genres: Fantasy, Shojo, Magical Girl, Comedy
Air Date: April 6, 2013 Saturday

Summary: (animenewsnetwork.com)Naru Ayase is an 8th grader who can see the colors of music when she listens to it. For Naru, who is extremely good at deco-ing Prism Stones, becoming the owner of a shop like Dear Crown was her dream. One day, she finds out that the manager of a newly-opened shop is recruiting middle school girls who can do Prism Dance, and immediately applies. Naru begins to Prism Dance at the audition, and an aura she's never experienced spreads out in front of her. At that moment, a mysterious girl named Rinne asks her if she can see "rainbow music".

I can't wait for this!!!! :)

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!