Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas/Birthday: Merry Christmas everyone!


Hey guys! I'm extremely sorry for not posting. I have lots of things to tell you guys but I never got around to do it! I've been so busy with work and school. Not to mention, I've been at parties all week. I'm not even kidding. I've been alot of turkey and ham..............I think I've gained pounds for once! I'm happy!!! Anyways, today was a lucky day where I get to sleep in and actually do what I want. Man, I'm so tired!!! > x <


I found this on my tumblr! I just wanted to show you guys! I died of Pikachu's cutness~!!! He is extremely adorable!

I want to let everyone know that I'm happy to say Merry Christmas to all my faithful followers and anyone reading this. I love you guys!!! ^_^ I have alot of manga's and anime's to recommend so stay tune guys, I have lots of unfinished posts and I'll be posting all of them today (hopefully..) so yeah. That is my Christmas present to you guys. >:o


Me and my Pikachu hat!! ^_^ I look cute right? Wait, don't answer that! I'll get embarrassed!

Well a couple days ago was my birthday so yeah....................I can't believe I'm 16 already. I got quite a bit of stuff too. I'm extremely happy!

You know what's funny? People had to look at me three or five times and ask me how old I was to confirm my age. I look extremely young for my age apparently. People say that I look like I'm 12 or 13. Geeze...........I don't look that young! > x < Here, I have some pictures of what I got. Plus, I had a singing concert on my birthday so I didn't have a party but whatever. At least I got to hang with my friends after the concert. It was fun!

Guess which one is me. Kidding. I'm the one on the far right with the pink dress and glasses. If I haven't told you my age, what would you have guessed??? I'm curious. ^_^ Comment people!!! Hahahaha!
 
Last Friday, me and my friends went to the new Sushi shop in town and we ate there for lunch. My friends treated me because it was birthday gift for me. I loved the food, it was amazing!
 
Well, here are my birthday presents! I got to see the Hobbit and I got this big teddy bear from my co-workers from Mcdonalds. I love them. My brother got off work and walked in with a big huge bag in his hands. It turned out it was from my managers, Tita Abie and Tito Rey. My co-workers decided to get me a card and signed it. I almost cried. I didn't expect it and I was extremely happy that day!
 
As for Christmas presents, I got a couple new Aeropostal shirts and sweaters. I have another stuffed animal, a chapters gift card, chocolate, a watch and an awesome trench coat. The trench coat made my day because I've been dying to get one for Christmas for sooo long!!! >:D
 
Well, thanks for reading this post guys! You guys have a safe and fun Christmas break! ^_^

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!!!! Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!