Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Blogger or Tumblr?


Hey guys! I have been comtemplating about getting a tumblr for a while and I finally decided to go for it. So far it's pretty awesome. I honestly took hours to find the right tumblr template for my blog. It was hard! It was so different from blogger..............but it was interesting how everything worked.

I've had my Tumblr account for..............almost a month? Maybe not even. But anyways! I'm enjoying Tumblr like nothing! I'm so addicted to it and it's crazy. I wonder  Tumblr is great for instant pictures, quotes.....................anything! I love it so much!! You guys should check it out!

http://mangafreakchibiko.tumblr.com/

I know, it sucks. I'm just starting ok? :)

But why ask, Blogger or Tumblr? Well, I wanted to hear your guys opinion! Now, no arguing about which one sucks the most because, I love using BOTH of them. It's like Twitter or Facebook. I prefer Facebook than Twitter because that's my personal opinion. I'm not going to say why because that will take pretty much the whole post and I don't want to bore you guys!

Well, it's been in a while since I recommended a manga so here you guys go!


Title: Kimi wa Boku no Toriko Nare
Author: Setsuri Tsuzuki
Genres: Romance, Shojo, Action, Comedy, School life, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (From Aerandria Scans) The heir of the huge Fushiki corporation, Tomoe, comes to Japan as an exchange student. He is his father’s youngest child and on top of that - his mistress’s child, but he was still appointed as heir. There’s danger that people will aim for his life. They attach to him a new maid, with glasses, naturally clumsy and ill-mannered... who turns out to be his new bodyguard, defending Tomoe with her mop!



Man..................this manga was interesting. The male lead has drawn me into the manga and I'm enjoying every bit of it. The art is beautiful and the males are just sexy! I hate the romance in this story. It's so underdeveloped and sucks. It could use some work. But overall, the storyline is quite interesting and awesome. You guys should really try reading this action packed manga!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!