Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra!



I'm soooooo excited and happy!!! My friend told me about a new season of Avatar the Last Airbender. The first episode just came out!! > x < I can't wait for the new episode to come out!!! I have fallen for Avatar once again! The new season is just sooo cool and amazing!!! I thank the creators!!!

Legend of Korra - avatar-the-legend-of-korra photo

You should see the character designs!!! They are soo amazing and cool! >Below< This is a character design for the Legend of Korra. This guy is pretty hot and sexy! I'm just loving this portion of the show already! I can't wait until they introduce him in the show! His name is Mako, a fire bender and he will be one of main characters along with his twin, Bolin who is an earth bender.



I like Mako better! Why does fire benders look more hotter and sexier?! They are soo hot!!! ///> o <///

Bolin - avatar-the-legend-of-korra photo

Mako original concept - avatar-the-legend-of-korra photo

Just for me.....*drools*

Mako's training session - avatar-the-legend-of-korra photo

Ok, the new season make look more mature but they still have Katara who is still alive but old. The Legend of Korra is still aiming for the same viewers and maybe some new ones since the new season is alot more modernized since Ang died. I know, Ang is dead. But hey, in order for a new Avatar to be born is the old to die and reincarnated to a new one. That's the cycle! Oh! Korra is a water bender in this so you will see Katara! Oh! Oh! Even Toph's child! Ok, I should shut up!! > x <


Title: Legend Of Korra
Genres: Comedy, Action, Adventure, Romance (?)
Age Rating: All Ages
Status: Ongoing

Summary: The series will focus on Korra, a teenage girl from the Southern Water Tribe and the current incarnation of the Avatar, who, according to the president of Nickelodeon, will be "hotheaded, independent, and ready to take on the world". She has already mastered Water, Earth, and Fire, but has yet to master Air.  The character was partly inspired by Avatar Kyoshi of the original series, who the creators say was well-liked among fans.

To avoid repetition of Aang's adventures, the show will be set in a single place, called Republic City, a steampunk metropolis inhabited by benders and non-benders of all nations and founded by Aang and Zuko after the 100-year world war of the original series. The city's police are Metalbenders (a subset of Earthbenders), taught their art by Toph Bei Fong of the original series, and led by her daughter. The city's most popular sport is pro-bending, which sets teams of benders against each other. The conflict of the first season will center upon a group of anti-benders, called the Equalists, who use chi-blocking to subdue their enemies.

A concept drawing of the city, released with the announcement of the series, shows the city's design inspired by Shanghai in the 1920s and 1930s, Hong Kong, Manhattan, and Vancouver. In the show, Korra will learn Airbending from Tenzin, youngest child of Aang and Katara, and will contend with an anti-bender revolution in Republic City. Korra's final design was revealed at the 2011 San Diego Comic-Convention, along with her companion Naga. It was also mentioned that Aang found a small colony of flying bison after the war, and that the second season will include ring-tailed winged lemurs.

Korra Poster - avatar-the-legend-of-korra photo

I just love this show with a passion!! I love how the creators made it different and modern but they still kept the feel of the original Avatar. The animation is more detailed and the fighting scenes look more refined than the original. I'm soo amazed! They even have cars now!! I'm just excited!! > x <

I'm loving the storyline already! I just saw the first episode and the antagonists seem interesting and cool! They really have neat masks! The plot is pretty determined and I can see why non-benders have their views on benders. It reminds me of the X-men because of the mutants problem of having no rights, basically low in class and not even acknowledged.

I will forever miss Appa but the polar bear dog, Naga is kinda growing on me.

Korra and her animal guide; the polar bear dog! - avatar-the-legend-of-korra photo

The Republic City

the legend of Korra - avatar-the-legend-of-korra photo

Watch it here!

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-legend-of-korra-season-1-episode-1

Arigatou~!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sooo in love with Mako! I really want to know his and Bolin's background story. Korra is amazing! Tenzin's and Lin's relationship (as friends) is funny! Amon is really creepy and I'm trying to figure out his eye color. They're either silver or gold, but I think they are gold... Katara is old. I'm angry we don't find out much about Zuko's mom but we did find out he finds her. :)
    As you can see I'm a Major AVATAR freak! :D
    ~Selina~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here!!! Mako is so amazing and hot! :D Thank's for commenting!! It made my day!

      Delete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just watched episode 2, it's just as good as the first!!!!! In fact, even better!!!!!!!! We meet Bolin and Mako. Bolin is the kind of guy that would help you if you needed help, whereas Mako is the silent jerk type who'll probably end up in love with Korra. SPOILER ALERT!!!!!! (maybe I should of put that at the beginning... oh well... too late now... :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! Korra and Mako belong together! I knew that from the very beginning!

      Thanks for commenting! > x <

      Delete
  3. YES!!! KORRA and MAKO BETTER BE a couple by the end of the series!!!! OK Anyone notice that one of the korra trailers says that its a saga??? OK! SO does that mean they're gonna make two more avatars after KORRA?????!!!!!!1 Cause that would be FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumping up and down on my bed screaming internally*
    Ok we do know that there will be a love triangle so I'm guessing that's korra/mako/bolin. Also, I love the trailer that has korra confronting mako about his feelings towards her. eeeeeeeppppppp!!!!!!!!!!! THis is going to be an epic series!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Selina~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selina these are past avatars behind Korra

      Delete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!